Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, also commonly referred to as search engine marketing (SEM) or pay-per-click advertising, allows you to place your website in a search engine’s sponsored results when specified key phrases are entered. The major search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask.com) all use an auction system where you indicate your maximum bid – how much you are prepared to pay when a searcher clicks on your sponsored listing. This is in contrast to organic or natural search engine results, where the ranking of your website in the search results is determined by the search engines’ algorithms.
PPC Marketing is a fairly simple concept, and, on the surface, is easy to set up. However, as the bidding systems become more and more complicated, they require an expertise in setup for a long-term, prosperous advertising experience. Experienced PPC Marketing managers can ensure highly targeted paid clicks at the lowest possible price, saving hundreds or thousands of dollars a month.
Why should you use PPC Marketing?
- Targeted! Ads appear only for search terms that you choose. Geo-targeting lets you specify that your ad only display for searchers in specific regions.
- Creative and Cost Control. Ads can be changed up and reevaluated at any time and you have total control over how much you are willing to pay per click.
- Near Immediate, Measurable Results. Unlike Search Engine Optimization, PPC marketing generates measurable results almost instantly.
- Increased Traffic. Increase the targeted traffic to your website and build brand awareness.
- Highest Return on Investment. PPC Marketing provides some of the highest ROI of any marketing strategy. You pay only when your ad is clicked and can eliminate poorly performing ads and keywords.
How can we help you?
When we design and implement a successful PPC Marketing campaign we consider the following elements:
- Determine cost targets. We will work with you to determine what you can spend to acquire a lead or convert a sale, while still being profitable.
- Select the right search terms. By combining an understanding of how search engines are used with your market segment, we determine a list of keywords and phrases that will result in targeted and convertible traffic to your website.
- Determine Geographic and Demographic targets. We will work with you to determine who you want seeing your ads – most search engines allow users to target ads by these factors.
Your successful paid search marketing campaign will be developed and executed by our qualified Internet marketing team. Throughout the course of your campaign, we will:
- Monitor campaign effectiveness
- Constantly adjust various factors such as ads, keywords and ad groups in order to maximize your return on investment
- Conduct A/B testing on different landing pages, to determine the optimum landing page configuration for maximizing conversions
- Use advance techniques such as dynamic title insertions to match ads to keywords, increasing click-through rates.
- Take advantage of new features and strategies as they come available.
- Review your site’s analytics to determine under-performing areas, and make changes to improve these areas
- Provide weekly/monthly summary reports, including traffic and conversion data.