Permission-based email marketing is considered to be one of the most effective marketing mediums for any business with an online presence. Permission-based email marketing gives companies an opportunity to reach out to their current and prospective customers on an on-going basis. Despite the fact that some companies have tarnished the reputation of email by engaging in spamming activities, permission-based email marketing is well-accepted by consumers, as they are personally requesting and confirming their request to join a mailing list.
The benefits of permission-based email marketing are many. Compared to other forms of marketing, email marketing is cost-effective and efficient. This is especially true of snail mail, where studies have shown email marketing to be half the cost and elicit double the response rate. Email marketing, done properly, constantly engages past customers and potentially new customers and therefore helps to maximize a customer’s lifetime value, encourages customer loyalty and generates brand awareness.
What can you do with email marketing?
Studies have shown that a main reason for customers not showing loyalty is due to lack of communication on the part of the business. Communication is a key in relationship-building and maintaining customers satisfaction. Email marketing is a very effective way for a small- to medium-sized businesses to be in constant communication with prospects and customers. Email marketing, in the form of newsletters, can be used to inform prospects and customers of new products, promotions and opportunities. Email marketing can also be used for feedback from customers who have made a purchase, in order to learn about deficiencies in your system. Additionally, email marketing can be used to entice old customers back, perhaps by offering larger discounts.
How can we help?
We specialize in Jewish email marketing. That is, creating emails and newsletters for Jewish organizations, including shuls, Jewish camps, kosher restaurants, Judaica stores and charitable organizations. We keep up-to-date on industry best-practices and with insight into your business, and our understanding of the Jewish market, we will develop an email marketing strategy that will work for your Jewish-targeted business. We will:
- Set up your business with a reliable, third-party email marketing platform.
- Analyze your product/service and determine the best way to market it to Jews.
- Analyze your competition to determine the type of email marketing they are currently engaged in.
- Create measurable conversion goals, based on the above analysis.
- Provide an email template that closely matches your current website branding, as well as develop copy for your email messages.
- Create a mailing list signup form for your site, and suggest ways of building your company’s email marketing list.
- Set up Google Analytics to integrate with your email marketing platform to track campaigns
Depending on your company’s resources, we can provide the initial setup and train a member of your staff to take over, or can provide an ongoing service to run your mailing list. Should you choose to have your staff take over email marketing, we will teach a member of your staff:
- About email marketing best practices, how to drive sales using email marketing and how to use the selected software.
- Methods of maximizing message delivery, open and clickthrough rates.
- How to comply with CAN-SPAM and related email laws.
Whether your company requires an advanced email marketing strategy with on-going mailing list execution and maintenance, or just a basic email marketing setup, we would be happy to discuss your company’s needs with you. For more information, please feel free to contact us.